Madrid New Moon Five Senses Yummy Arts Yoga Retreat! November 17-20, 2017: Single accommodation and ensuite bathroom - $1,500 USD per person
- Are you a foodie?
- Do you love the Arts?
- Do you want to deepen your yoga practice while on vacation?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Yummy Arts Yoga Retreats! are awesome for you!!!
To translate the text below into your preferred language you can copy and paste the text into Google translate (https://translate.google.com/)
Our Madrid New Moon Five Senses Yummy Arts Yoga Retreat! will provide a safe space of good energy, inspiration and introspection, to renew or plant new seeds of intention at the time of the new moon, with a group of great new friends!
Madrid is described by Lonely Planet as “a golden metropolis” and “No city on earth is more alive than Madrid, a beguiling place whose sheer energy carries a simple message: this city really knows how to live.”. Geographically, Madrid is elevated 646 metres above sea level on a vast plateau in the center of Spain, making it the highest capital city in the European Union.
Madrid is an artistic city, a culinary capital, with a fine choice of world-class yoga teachers and yoga studios! Our 3-night, 4-day Madrid New Moon Five Senses Yummy Arts Yoga Retreat! will provide a wonderful experience to enjoy Madrid, one of the most beautiful European capitals through all FIVE SENSES:
Sight - Madrid’s beautiful architectural history, brickwork and slate spires of Madrid baroque and extravagant architecture of the belle époque, combined with Madrid’s Spanish contemporary architecture, medieval mansions and royal palaces, surrounding mountain ranges, and world-famous art museums, all create a beautiful Spanish equation that will delight your eyes!
Hearing - The rhythm of Madrid, the beautiful and musical Spanish language, the unique sensation of the city’s sounds, and the streaming of nightlife music around this beautiful capital, including JAZZMADRID17. Madrid International Jazz Festival, will all appeal to your sense of hearing!
Smell - Yummy fragrant flavors of gastronomy from across all of Spain’s regions, plus fragrant international cuisines, sweetly wafting through the streets, with a mix of churros, hot chocolate, coffee and roasted chestnuts, all to the delight of your sense of smell!
Touch - Deepen your yoga journey through Ashtanga, Mysore and AeroYoga style practices, including tactile adjustments by world-class experienced yoga teachers. You may be inspired to start or deepen your practice through the Mysore-style yoga practice, or take home a few new perspectives and personal adjustments to enhance your yoga practice.
Taste - Enjoy yummy meals from all over Spain, including tapas, paella, and countless yummy dishes in the world-famous Mercado de San Miguel, including vegetarian and vegan delights! As a group, we’ll enjoy a different culinary delight every night! YUM!
- BEAUTIFUL hotel accommodations in a trendy district in Madrid, Spain
- YUMMY: Three yummy retreat group dinners featuring a different culinary delight each night, from regions across Spain, plus a yummy farewell breakfast/brunch!
- ARTS: Visits to world-famous museums (e.g., Museo del Prado, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Palacio Real de Madrid), city walks to relish in the inspiring architecture and monuments across Madrid, and a stroll through the world-renowned Parque del Retiro!
- YOGA: Yoga classes in a world-class Madrid yoga studio: Ashtanga/Mysore/Vinyasa/AeroYoga. Yoga classes are open to all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced). Style and class levels will be determined to suit students' needs, with personalized attention that will enable you to deepen your practice.
- SOUVENIR: A lovely Spanish souvenir to commemorate your Madrid New Moon Five Senses Yummy Arts Yoga Retreat! experience!
- LOTS of free time to explore more of beautiful Madrid and the surrounding towns!
- Here are a few ideas to get started:
Our Madrid New Moon Five Senses Yummy Arts Yoga Retreat! November 17-20, 2017 starts on November 17, 2017 with hotel check-in by 4 p.m. and ends on November 20, 2017 after our farewell breakfast/brunch and friendly good-byes around noon.
Rates & Accommodation:
- Beautiful hotel accommodations in a trendy Madrid neighborhood
- Single accommodation and ensuite bathroom - $1,500 USD per person
- Please read our Terms & Conditions here > http://www.yummyartsyogaretreats.com/terms--conditions.html
What’s NOT included:
- Flights to/from Madrid Airport are NOT included.
- Airport transfers from/to Madrid Airport are NOT included.
- Meals, visits, activities, etc., NOT mentioned in the “What’s included” section.
- Smartphone or digital camera
- Clothing for weather temperatures in Madrid in November (http://www.holiday-weather.com/madrid/averages/november/)
- Bathing suit (if you wish to swim in on-site pool)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Plug adaptors/converters
- Journal, pen/pencil
Participation in activities is optional throughout the retreat.
Please share the details of this awesome retreat with your friends and family! The more the merrier!
If you're still craving an additional sample of our Madrid New Moon Five Senses Yummy Arts Yoga Retreat! then here's a yummy video for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j2yDvOCWwA
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you right away! Thanks!