Madrid Foodie, Arts & Photography Retreat! November 30-December 3, 2017: Shared bedroom with two separate single beds, or one shared bed, and ensuite bathroom - $1,200 USD per person
- Are you a foodie?
- Do you love the Arts?
- Are you a photo buff?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, then Yummy Arts Yoga Retreats! are awesome for you!!!
- To translate the text below into your preferred language you can copy and paste the text into Google translate (https://translate.google.com/)
Our Madrid Foodie, Arts & Photography Retreat! will provide a safe space of good energy, inspiration and fun to enjoy this awesome retreat with a group of great new friends!
Madrid is described by Lonely Planet as “a golden metropolis” and “No city on earth is more alive than Madrid, a beguiling place whose sheer energy carries a simple message: this city really knows how to live.”. Geographically, Madrid is elevated 646 metres above sea level on a vast plateau in the center of Spain, making it the highest capital city in the European Union.
- BEAUTIFUL hotel accommodations in a trendy district in Madrid, Spain
- YUMMY: Three yummy retreat group dinners featuring a different culinary delight each night, from regions across Spain, plus a yummy farewell breakfast/brunch!
- ARTS: Visits to world-famous museums (e.g., Museo del Prado, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Palacio Real de Madrid), city walks to relish in the inspiring architecture and monuments across Madrid, and a stroll through the world-renowned Parque del Retiro!
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Lots of photo opps to capture Madrid's beauty from the perspective of your own eyes (cameras)!
- SOUVENIR: A lovely Spanish souvenir to commemorate your Madrid New Moon Five Senses Yummy Arts Yoga Retreat! experience!
- Free time:
- LOTS of free time to explore more of beautiful Madrid and the surrounding towns!
- Here are a few ideas to get started:
- Our Madrid Foodie, Arts & Photography Retreat! starts on November 30, 2017 with hotel check-in by 4 p.m. and ends on December 3, 2017 after our farewell breakfast/brunch and friendly good-byes around noon.
Rates & Accommodation:
- Beautiful hotel accommodations in a trendy Madrid neighborhood
- Shared bedroom with two separate single beds, or one shared bed, and ensuite bathroom - $1,200 USD per person
- Please read our Terms & Conditions here > http://www.yummyartsyogaretreats.com/terms--conditions.html
- What’s NOT included:
- Flights to/from Madrid Airport are NOT included.
- Airport transfers from/to Madrid Airport are NOT included.
- Meals, visits, activities, etc., NOT mentioned in the “What’s included” section
- Suggested packing:
- Smartphone or digital camera
- Clothing for weather temperatures in Madrid in November (http://www.holiday-weather.com/madrid/averages/november/)
- Bathing suit (if you wish to swim in on-site pool)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Plug adaptors/converters
- Journal, pen/pencil
- Participation in activities is optional throughout the retreat.
Please share the details of this awesome retreat with your friends and family! The more the merrier!
If you're still craving an additional sample of our Madrid Foodie, Arts & Photography Retreat! then here's a yummy video for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j2yDvOCWwA
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you right away! Thanks!